3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Lane, WEST BROMWICH, West Midlands
- Semi Detached
- Viewing Advised
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented family home. Briefly comprising of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room and two family bathrooms. Accommodating parking and a rear garden. Benefitting from double glazing and central heating where specified. Viewing advised. Energy Rating 57 (D)
WortonKelly Estate Agents In West Bromwich would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property ref: 121_2032_4200949
20' 2" x 9' 8" (6.15m x 2.95m) Having a window, television point and two central heating radiators.
9' 10" x 9' (3.00m x 2.74m) Double glazed window, laminate flooring, a door leading into the inner hall and having a central heating radiator.
14' 2" x 5' 7" (4.32m x 1.70m) Accommodating a double glazed window, a mix of wall, base and drawer units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer, cooker point, cooker hood, ceramic tiled flooring and a double glazed door to:
13' x 10' 6" (3.96m x 3.20m) Having a window and panel door leading into:
Comprising of a shower cubicle enclosing a shower, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Having a loft hatch, double glazed window and doors off to all the rooms.
12' 6" x 8' 6" (3.81m x 2.59m) Double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
12' 10" x 9' 10" (3.91m x 3.00m) Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
6' 8" x 6' 2" (2.03m x 1.88m) Double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with a shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c and tiling to splash prone areas.
Having an under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring and stairs elevating off to the first floor accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61397561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4200949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WK Property, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.