4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Peters Mount, Leeds
Sold STC £165,000
- Spacious Mid Terraced Property
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Impressive Kitchen/ Diner
- Popular Location
William h Brown are delighted to offer for sale THIS WELL PROPORTIONED TERRACED PROPERTY, which boasts FOUR SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS, STYLISH KITCHEN DINER and FRONT & REAR GARDENS. With MODERN DECOR throughout, this is not to be missed!
St Peters Mount
Offered for sale is this exceptional mid terraced property, which offers spacious and beautifully presented living accommodation that combines modern features with the charm and character of a bygone era.
This fantastic home briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, beautiful kitchen diner with feature chimney breast, spacious cellar, four good sized double bedrooms and a house bathroom with a modern three piece suite. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens, both of which are low maintenance, in addition to on street parking to the front. This property is perfect for families and first time buyers eager to get onto the property ladder and we strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out!
Entrance via a front door, with a period featured archway, central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" Into Bay x 11' 3" Into Alcove ( 4.34m Into Bay x 3.43m Into Alcove )
A light and airy room with contemporary decor and boasting polished cherry wood flooring, a feature open fireplace, central heating radiator and a good sized bay window that provides an abundance of natural light.
Kitchen / Diner 15' Into Alcove x 12' 10" ( 4.57m Into Alcove x 3.91m )
A fully fitted kitchen, which incorporates modern and character features and benefits from wall and base units, complementary work surfaces and an island in the middle. The kitchen comprises; sink, cooker point for a range style cooker, cooker hood, integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer, central heating radiator, double glazed window and a door to the cellar and another door providing access to the garden.
A useful space with an external door providing access to the rear garden. The main space is currently used as a utility room and comprises of plumbing points for a washing machine, sink and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
A generous sized double bedroom, which benefits from a central heating radiator and a double glazed window and feature period fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" Into Alcove x 10' ( 3.18m Into Alcove x 3.05m )
A good sized double bedroom, which has a central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 15' 1" x 8' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.54m )
A spacious double bedroom, which incorporates a velux double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 15' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.67m x 4.06m )
Another good sized double bedroom, comprising a central heating radiator and double glazed window.
A three piece modern suite comprising; wash hand basin, W.C, bath with shower over, underfloor heating and a double glazed window.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property. The front garden is paved for ease of maintenance, whilst the low maintenance rear garden has a patio area and then leads out to a pleasant enclosed gravelled area with planted borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61402577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.