3 bedroom terraced house for saleAtlantic Place, GRANTHAM
Sold STC £129,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Link-Terraced Home on a Popular Development
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Perfect as an Investment or Family Home
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS FIRST TIME BUYER HOME OR INVESTMENT BUY which has been decorated throughout! You can move straight into this 3 bedroom home with a good size family garden and off road parking for two cars. Call to view today 01476 566363!
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE!! Rental return approx £600 pm. Having been decorated throughout this property is in superb condition and will go very quickly. To view asap call 01476 566363.
This link-terraced home on the popular 'The Brambles' development is a perfect opportunity purchase for a young family or as an investment buy with open plan living accommodation, three bedrooms and two allocated parking spaces. Close to Grantham town centre, all of its amenities and Grantham train station, which offers direct transport to London Kings Cross in approx. 64 minutes. Brief accommodation comprises of entrance hall, W.C, open plan kitchen/family room, landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Double glazed front door, radiator, telephone point, staircase off to the landing and access into the W.C. and Kitchen/Family Room.
2 piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Extractor fan and radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Family Room Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
UPVC double glazed windows and french doors to the rear garden, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven and space for appliances. Two radiators and storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Hatch access to the loft, radiator and access to 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 8' 1" plus recess ( 3.71m x 2.46m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
3 piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above with tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan, shaving point, radiator and vinyl flooring.
To the rear of the property - Rear Garden is enclosed by a fence boundary and has a patio sitting area, laid to lawn and gated access to two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61403147.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.