2 bedroom detached house for saleBack Lane, Ramsey, Harwich
- Detached Character Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Benefiting from no onward chain is this two bedroom detached character cottage situated in the sought after village of Ramsey. The property benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom.
UPVC side entrance door leading into:-
With tiled flooring, wall mounted heater, doors into Lounge and Bathroom, opening into Kitchen.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 4" ( 5.21m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, feature red brick fireplace with surround, wall mounted heater, stairs elevating to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, stable door to side, roll-edge work surface incorporating sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, four ring hob with extractor hood over, integrated oven, wall mounted units, space for appliances, tiled floor.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wood panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, storage cupboard housing cylinder, tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted heater, loft hatch.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted heater.
The property is fully detached and accessible by either side to the rear garden. The rear garden commences with a patio area and is fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61403675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.