2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouth Coast Road, Peacehaven
Sold STC £265,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- In Need of Modernisation
- No Chain
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom detached bungalow in the convenient location of the South Coast Road, Peacehaven.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom detached bungalow in the convenient location of the South Coast Road, Peacehaven. This property is a great investment opportunity benefiting from two double bedrooms, off street parking for several cars, private rear garden and spacious living accommodation. Located on the South Coast Road you have quick access to local shops and transport link. Please call Fox & Sons today on 01273 587222 to arrange a viewing.
VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
Double glazed to front, door to garage, storage cupboard and single glazed door to hallway.
Radiator, loft hatch and airing cupboard.
Lounge 18' 8" x 12' 4" ( 5.69m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire place, two radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed window to rear garden, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, gas central heating boiler and an extractor fan.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.40m )
Double glazed sliding door to rear garden, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to side and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and a heated towel rail.
WC and double glazed window to rear.
Garage 18' 7" x 8' 9" ( 5.66m x 2.67m )
Power, light, electric fuse box and an up and over door.
Blocked paved for ample parking.
Private fence enclosed rear garden with patio area and side access from both sides of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61403678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.