4 bedroom detached house for saleKirkbride Way, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton On Tees
- Double fronted detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- High quality conservatory to the rear
- Fitted kitchen/ breakfast room
- En suite shower room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas central heating
- Fully double glazed
- Garage. Walled rear garden
We are pleased to offer for sale a superb four bedroom double fronted detached house located in the popular Rings area of Ingleby Barwick. On a corner plot with walled rear garden which is approximately west facing, long driveway and brick garage. Built by Taylor Wimpey to the poular Windsor design. Presented in good decorative order throughout the property offers deceptively spacious family sized accommodation which must be viewed internally to be appreciated fully. The property has been greatly upgraded from the original specification and has the benefit of gas fired central heating, upvc double glazing and the addition of a high quality Convervatory to the rear. With all of the fitted carpets, floor coverings and blinds are included in the sale the well appointed accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom/ wc, Study/ Dining Room, 20' Lounge, fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room, four Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room/ wc and family Bathroom/ wc.
Bedroom 1 - 12'4 x 11'0 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'4 x 7'0 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'6 x 9'4 -
Bedroom 4 - 10'6 x 9'0 -
Reception 1 - 20'6 x 11'10 -
Reception 2 - 9'0 x 8'4 -
Reception 3 - 12'0 x 9'6 -
Kitchen - 16'2 x 8'4 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26460426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.