2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLower Hague, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3AP
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Desirable Residential Area
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Upvc Double Glazed Window
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Garden to Front and Rear and Views
*No Chain* An ATTRACTIVE and good sized TWO BEDROOM semi-detached home located in a DESIRABLE AREA. Benefitting from a NEW CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM and UPVC WINDOWS, the property offers excellent accommodation throughout briefly comprising, lounge, dining/sitting room, fitted dining kitchen and downstairs shower room. To the first floor a landing gives access to two good sized bedrooms. Outside the driveway offers off road parking for two vehicles and there are gardens to both the front and the rear, the rear is particularly lovely with lawn and patio area with superb open views to the surrounding countryside. An early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely two bedroom semi detached home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, New Mills. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.