4 bedroom detached house for saleBroughton Road, Pedmore, Stourbridge
- Traditional Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Lounge, Snug & Dining Room
- Dressing Room To Master Bedroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
A traditional four bedroom detached family home offering generous living accommodation, situated in this superb Pedmore location on a sizeable plot. Being close to excellent primary and secondary schools this property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
A traditional four bedroom detached family home offering generous living accommodation, situated in this superb Pedmore location on a sizeable plot. Having had majority of the modernisation works completed but still in need of a new bathroom and kitchen. Being close to excellent primary and secondary schools this property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Door to front with traditional stained glass windows either side. Stairs to first floor accommodation, central heating radiators and doors off to: lounge and downstairs w.c. Open to dining room.
Low level w.c and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator, ceiling light point and double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.46m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, two central heating radiators, feature fire surround and coving to ceiling. Arch to:
Snug 11' x 7' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side and double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Two wall light points and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 22' 9" x 12' 3" max ( 6.93m x 3.73m max )
Two double glazed windows to front and two central heating radiators. Ceiling spot lights and coving to ceiling. Door to.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 5" max ( 3.61m x 3.17m max )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer unit with tiling to splash prone areas. Space for cooker and space for dishwasher. Central heating radiator, ceiling light point and double glazed window to rear.
Window to side, plumbing space for washing machine and space for fridge/ freezer.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling. Doors to:
Dressing Room 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and central heating radiator. Double doors to:
Bedroom One 17' 8" to wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 5.38m to wardrobes x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front and two double glazed windows to side. Fitted wardrobes, two central heating radiators and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" plus door recess x 6' 11" ( 2.24m plus door recess x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and loft access.
Generous shower cubicle with tiling to splash prone areas and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator, ceiling light point and double glazed window to rear.
Low level w.c, ceiling light point and double glazed window to rear.
'In' and 'out' half circle driveway to front providing multiple off road parking. Lawned area with a mixture of trees, plants and shrubs. Access to garage and step upto front door.
Paved patio area leading to mainly laid lawn with borders of flowers, shrubs and trees.
Up and over door to front, window and door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61404430.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.