3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAdeyfield, Hemel Hempstead
- No Upper Chain
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace Family Home
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Situated On A Corner Plot
- Off Street Parking
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- Potential To Extend S.T.P.P
OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN & IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION!! Flaggs are please to bring to the market this rarely available THREE bedroom end of terrace family home located in the sought after area of Adeyfield. This must see property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Downstairs Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms, Fitted Bathroom, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Front & Rear Gardens, Ample Off Road Parking. This must view property is situated on a large corner plot and has potential for further development S.T.P.P. Call Flaggs to arrange a viewing on 01442 232888. (This property was originally a four bedroom home that can easily be converted back to a four bedroom home)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61404719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.