Land for saleWater Street, Menai Bridge, Isle of Anglesey
Withdrawn from Market
- Development Opportunity
- 23,504 sq ft (2,183 sqm)
- 20 Luxury Apartments
- Planning Permission 39C220C/DA
- Waterfront Location
- Use Class Orders: C2 Residential Institutions
- Close to all Amenities
- Sea Views
- Fantastic Investment Potential
- More Information & Plans Available on Request
Enjoying a prominent position at the shoreline of the Menai Strait on the picturesque Isle of Anglesey just a 20 minute drive from Conwy.
Anglesey is situated off the North West Coast of Wales, close to the beautiful Snowdonia mountain range. During the middle ages the island was known as Mam Cymru (the mother of Wales) because its fertile fields provided much of the essential stocks for the north of the country,
The development provides a rare opportunity to create 20 stunning apartments, with amazing views over the Menai Straits.
The site is situated in a very prominent location, just a stone's throw away from the popular Dylan's restaurant. Centrally located, the property benefits from all the amenities and facilities that Menai Bridge has to offer; with short drives to the lovely village of Beaumarism and the ferry port of Holyhead to the west.
The land has been completely cleared and has a material start meaning there is secure planning permission for 20 apartments. The site is 2,18362 square meters in size, creating the perfect space for this potentially luxurious development.
Planning permission was granted on 24/08/07 for the development of two multi-storey apartment blocks, that consists of 20 apartments, by the Isle of Anglesey City Council.
Application reference number 39C220C/DA. The full decision notice is available upon request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278011368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Menai Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.