3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Rectory Close, Roydon
Sold STC £190,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Single Garage
- Fully Enclosed South Facing Garden
- Generous Corner Plot
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, positioned in the popular village of Roydon, is this three bedroom semi-detached house, occupying and very generous corner plot with an extensive rear garden offering an attractive southerly aspect, benefiting off road parking and detached single garage.
Situated in the popular village of Roydon, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac location is this three bedroom, semi-detached property. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, down stairs bathroom, lounge and kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and cloak room to the first floor.
To the side, the property offers a very generous corner plot approached via drive way, offering off road parking and leading to the detached single garage. Front and rear gardens are predominately laid to lawn, the rear garden being very generous size and fully enclosed. At the very rear of the garden there is an enclosed area with a large oriental pond.
Side aspect double glazed entrance door, wood effect vinyl flooring, night storage heater, storage cupboard and under stair storage. Doors to;
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.45m )
Rear aspect double glazed double doors, opening on to the generous south facing rear garden. Carpet and night storage heater.
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, V shaped bath with shower over and tiled around, night storage heater and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wood effect vinyl flooring, work surface with 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. Wall and base mounted units and integral oven and hob.
Loft access, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom 1 16' 8" Maximum x 8' 9" ( 5.08m Maximum x 2.67m )
Rear aspect double glazer dormer window and carpet.
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.92m )
Front aspect double glazed dormer window, carpet and night storage heater.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" Maximum x 6' 8" Maximum ( 3.28m Maximum x 2.03m Maximum )
Front aspect double glazed window and carpet.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a drive way providing off road parking and leading on to the detached single garage. Side gate provides access to the generous corner plot south facing enclosed garden, which is also largely laid to lawn. A patio area and an enclosed fenced area with a generous oriental pond to the rear of the garden.
Garage 17' 4" x 7' 4" ( 5.28m x 2.24m )
Up and over door and side aspect pedestrian door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61404833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.