4 bedroom terraced house for saleCambrai Close, LINCOLN
Sold STC £190,000
- Two Storey Mid Terrace
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking & Integral Garage
- Popular Uphill Position
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three/four bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from off-road parking, integral garage, low maintenance enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities and schooling.
Situated in a popular uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three/four bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from off-road parking, integral garage, low maintenance enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room/Fourth Bedroom, Open Plan Living/Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with an Ensuite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With uPVC door and window to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor, wall mounted panel radiator, spotlights and doors giving access to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and towel rail.
Sitting Room / Bedroom Four 16' 6" x 11' 8" ( 5.03m x 3.56m )
A spacious, light and airy bedroom/reception space with double doors and a uPVC window to the rear aspect enjoying views over the park, wall mounted panel radiator and spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising to the second floor, wall mounted panel radiator and a door into the Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen area.
Open Plan Living / Kitchen
Kitchen - (17'3" x 6'5") Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and integrated appliances including a double oven with grill and microwave, four ring gas hob with cooker hood, dishwasher and a fridge freezer; complete with two uPVC windows to the front aspect, solid wood flooring, tiled splashbacks, spotlights and a breakfast bar with granite work surfaces.
Dining Area - (9'11 x 9'5) With solid wood flooring, feature vertical wall mounted radiator, spotlights and space for a dining table and chairs.
Lounge - (16'2 x 12'7) Having two uPVC windows to the rear aspect enjoying views over the park, solid wood flooring, spotlights and a feature vertical wall mounted radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Having access to the roof void, an airing cupboard and doors to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator, fitted double wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle; complete with spotlights, extractor fan and towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and a fitted wardrobe.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a whirlpool bath with shower over; complete with a uPVC window to the front aspect, part tiled walls, towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan and spotlights.
To the front of the property there is off-road parking and access to the Integral Garage. The rear garden is low maintenance and fully enclosed, enjoying views over the park.
Integral Garage 17' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.38m x 2.84m )
With up and over door, power, lighting and a door into the Entrance Hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61404839.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.