3 bedroom terraced house for saleTudor Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex, SS0
Offers in Region of
- * UNEXPECTEDLY JUST LET DOWN.
- * GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
- * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- * LOUNGE/DINER: 24'6 X 11'6 > 9' (6.24 X 4.11 > 3.33)
- * KITCHEN: 9'10 X 9'4 (3.00 X 2.84) WITH BUILT IN OVEN
- * GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC.
- * BEDROOM 1: 13'8 X 11' (4.17 X 3.35)
- * BEDROOM 2: 11' X 9'6 (3.35 X 2.90)
- * BEDROOM 3: 10' X 9'6 (3.02 X 2.87)
- * APPROX 45' REAR GARDEN
Abode UK OFFER FOR QUICK SALE ONLY AS THE SELLER IS BOXED UP & READY TO GO! - UNEXPECTEDLY JUST LET DOWN.
This 3 bedroom terrace family home will make an ideal 1st or investment purchase. Located in a central position to the town & railway stations.
The property does offer 3 extremely good sized bedrooms and the lounge diner has been combined. The rear garden is some 45' deep.
Other features include:
* GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* LOUNGE/DINER: 24'6 X 11'6 > 9' (6.24 X 4.11 > 3.33)
* KITCHEN: 9'10 X 9'4 (3.00 X 2.84) WITH BUILT IN OVEN
* GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC.
* BEDROOM 1: 13'8 X 11' (4.17 X 3.35)
* BEDROOM 2: 11' X 9'6 (3.35 X 2.90)
* BEDROOM 3: 10' X 9'6 (3.02 X 2.87)
* APPROX 45' REAR GARDEN
* NEW STYLE ROOF
* TAX BAND: B
* EPC:E 44
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61406522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Uk (Nationwide) Ltd , Westcliff-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.