14 bedroom detached house for saleCromer Road, Holt, Norfolk
- The Castle:
- Ground floor: Entrance Hall | Living room | Kitchen/breakfast room | Utility room | Bedroom 4/Study
- First floor: Large landing | Family bathroom | 3 further bedrooms
- Outside: Mature gardens and grounds | Gravelled parking area | Tennis court | Children's play area
- The Tower
- Entrance hall | Kitchen/breakfast room | Living room | Bathroom | Bedroom |
- Outside: Lawned garden | Gravelled parking area
- The Bailey
- Entrance hall | Kitchen | Living / dining room | Bathroom | Bedroom
- Outside: Patio | Lawned garden | Gravelled parking area
A beautifully renovated Grade II listed Regency
Castellated house with five further adjoining
renovated properties in private wooded grounds
within the Georgian town of Holt. Please visit
the website www.thegroveholt.com to view the
details of all six properties.
Planning permission has been granted by North Norfolk District Council (Tel: 01263 513811) under application number PF/13/0225 dated 30th May 2013 for the erection of a building to house a swimming pool and construction of a tennis court. Prospective purchasers are advised that they must make their own enquiries of the local authority.
There are also further development opportunities subject to relevant planning permissions. The Grove also has an all-weather tennis court and a woodland adventure play area. Overall The Grove sits in about 3 acres of grounds.
Holt is renowned as the home of Gresham's
public, preparatory and pre-prep schools with further schooling available in the area in both the state and private sector including excellent Primary schools at Kelling and Holt and Beeston Hall Preparatory School at West Runton. The villages of Blakeney and Cley, some 4 miles to the north, are part of the North Norfolk coast designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and border
the marshes and beaches which provide access to leisure pursuits and seal colonies and bird watching.
The cathedral city of Norwich (21 miles to the south) has a vibrant business community and
is the regional centre for shopping, leisure and
cultural facilities. There is a mainline railway
station to London Liverpool Street and an expanding airport to the north of the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61409627.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.