1 bedroom apartment for saleMichigan Avenue, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M50
- Located in the thriving area of Manchester's Media City, X1 Media City
- Will be the largest residential development in the North West and will dominate the Salford Quays skyline
- Overlooking the BBC and ITV Studios
- Completing Q4 2018
- 6% NET Returns within High Growth Location
High specification development from proven developer with fantastic track record of these kind of builds. Best performing capital growth area within the UK right now! Completion Q4 2018 so FANTASTIC CAPITAL GROWTH PROSPECTS FOR TWO YEARS OFF PLAN! 6% NET Return.
Located in the thriving area of Manchester's Media City, X1 Media City will be the largest residential development in the North West and will dominate the Salford Quays skyline. Following the success of the currently under construction Tower 1 & Tower 2 which sold out last year we are excited to announce the official release of Tower 3 which will complete by Q4 2018.
Pick a unit from the availability
• £5000 Reservation Deposit
• 25% (minus reservation deposit) on Exchange of Contracts in 21 days from reservation
• 10% in 6 Months from Construction
• Remaining Balance On Completion
Aspire Invest work tirelessly to ensure you only ever see investment opportunities that are all set to be a great addition to your portfolio and can offer you fantastic returns combined with high growth potential.
Please call us today to discuss availability and your reservation options within this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference X1MediaCity-Investment. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.