3 bedroom terraced house for saleWarren Close, Brandon
Sold STC £129,950
- Mid terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Sealed unit upvc glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to town centre
Within easy reach of the local primary & junior schools this three bedroom family home is situated just a stones thro from the town centre and has accommodation which comprises: entrance hall, kitchen, living room, three bedrooms and bathroom & enjoys the benefit of having gas fired central heating
Within easy reach of the local primary & junior schools this three bedroom family home is situated just a stones throw from the town centre and has accommodation which comprises: entrance hall, kitchen, living room, three bedrooms and bathroom & enjoys the benefit of having gas fired central heating
Sealed unit upvc entrance door to:
With stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen 10' 6" max x 8' 11" min (12ft9 max to door recess) ( 3.20m max x 2.72m min (12ft9 max to door recess) )
With one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge worksurface with cupboards below, additional range of cupboards and drawers with rolled edge worksurfaces over, eye level units, space and point for gas or electric cooker, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and plumbing for automatic dishwasher, three built in storage cupboards, plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to front plus additional secondary glazing and radiator.
Living Room 16' x 13' 3" max (12ft6 min) ( 4.88m x 4.04m max (12ft6 min) )
With built in understairs storage cupboard, sealed unit upvc door and windows to rear with additional secondary glazing, plastered ceiling and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Three built in storage cupboards, access to loft space and plastered ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 4" plus alcove x 8' 11" ( 4.06m plus alcove x 2.72m )
With ceiling fan/light unit, plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to rear with additional secondary glazing and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max (9ft min) x 8' ( 3.15m max (9ft min) x 2.44m )
With plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to front with additional secondary glazing and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
With plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to rear with additional secondary glazing and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 5' ( 1.70m x 1.52m )
With pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, vinyl flooring, plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to front and radiator.
Separate Wc 5' 7" x 2' 6" ( 1.70m x 0.76m )
With close coupled wc, vinyl floor and sealed unit upvc window to front.
The front garden is laid to lawn. The rear garden features a paved patio adjacent to the living room with the remainder being laid to lawn. There is an adjoining brick built store and pedestrian gate to rear.
All mains services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon Office proceed to the top of the High Street, turning left at the traffic lights into Thetford Road and first right into Bury Road. Continue along Bury Road turning left into Heath Road and left into Warren Close following the signage for number 19. The property is indicated by a William H Brown For Sale Board at the front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61419866.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.