3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Home Avenue, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Immaculately presented
- Open plan living
- Utility room
- Views over park land
- Garage and parking
* £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE
* Immaculately presented
* Open planned living
* Views over parkland
* Three bedroom home
* Master with en suite
Double glazed entrance door, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Open Plan Kitchen Lounge
24'08" x 12' 9" (7.33m x 3.68m). The kitchen area is fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, integrated electric oven plus induction hob with extractor hood over above, integrated fridge and dishwasher, breakfast bar, double glazed pvcu window to front overlooking park.
The Lounge area has tv and telephone points, radiator, double glazed pvcu bay window to rear, double glazed pvcu French doors leading to the garden.
Plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed pvcu window to front.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, doors to:
8'02" max x 10'09" max (2.44m max x 3.07m max). Built in double wardrobes, radiator, double glazed pvcu double doors opening to Juliet balcony giving views over park.
9' 6" max x 7' 1" max (2.90m max x 2.16m max). Double glazed pvcu window to rear, tv point, radiator.
6'4" max x 6'2" max (1.93m max x 1.88m max). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, low level wc, and vanity wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed pvcu window to side.
Second Floor Landing
13'9" into alcove x 12'1" max (4.19m into alcove x 3.68m max). Double glazed pvcu window to front, loft access , tv point, radiator.
5'03" x 6'11" (1.53m x 1.86m). Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc and wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed pvcu dormer window to rear.
18'07" x 15'06 narrowing to 9'01" (5.50m x 4.59m narrowing to 2.74m). Power and lighting connected.
Landscaped rear garden enclosed by fence with decked seating area leading to lawn, access to garage. To the front there is a hedge giving you a degree of privacy and path leading to the garage and parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61419878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.