4 bedroom detached house for saleBANSTEAD
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Entrance hall with wood flooring, coved ceiling and understairs cupboard
- Downstairs cloakroom offering suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted basin
- Front facing study having coved ceiling and deep front aspect bay window
- Generous lounge/dining room extended to over 32' and having coved ceiling, wall light points, windows to front, side and rear, feature stone fireplace with marble hearth, French doors to gar...
- Attractive kitchen/breakfast room with comprehensive range of cupboards to high and low level, built-in double oven, hob, hood and dish washer, space for fridge/freezer, ample worktops with sink...
- Pleasant dining area with double doors opening out onto rear patio
- Useful utility room providing further cupboard storage to high and low level, and wood finish worktop with butler's sink beneath (the positioning of this room between the kitchen and the ann...
- Annexe offering a bright and airy room with its own access door from the front driveway and also having French doors leading out onto the rear garden
- En-suite fully tiled shower room offering large shower cubicle, low level WC, wall mounted basin and heated towel rail
A substantial 4 double bedroom, 3 bathroom detached family home with further ground floor annexe with en-suite shower room, and an enviable location backing directly onto Cuddington Golf Course - a property which should be viewed at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61420316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4425251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.