4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWillerton Close, Dewsbury
Sold STC £170,000
- ***Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000***
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Modernised & Well Presented
- Ground Floor Bathroom & En-Suite Bathroom
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden To Rear
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Cul-De-Sac Location
*Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000* Set in a cul-de-sac is this 4 bedroom semi dormer bungalow that has been extended from the original layout. Having 3 ground floor bedrooms, house bathroom whilst to the first floor is a further bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Gardens & garage.
***Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000***
Four Bedroom Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
Entrance through uPVC door.
Radiator and oak engineered laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 9" x 18' 10" ( 3.58m x 5.74m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators and wall lights. Timber fire place with gas fire and oak engineered laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
Dining Area 7' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.24m x 3.02m )
Radiator and oak engineered laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 5' 6" ( 4.95m x 1.68m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, ceramic sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, two radiators and oak engineered laminate flooring. uPVC stable door to rear and two double glazed sky lights to side.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling. Oak engineered laminate flooring and door to walk in wardrobe.
Ground Floor Bedroom 2 7' 6" x 10' 9" ( 2.29m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling. Oak engineered laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' ( 2.84m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Oak engineered laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer tap. Tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Double glazed skylight to rear and access to under eaves storage area.
Bedroom 4 15' 7" x 8' 7" Max Not Including Recess ( 4.75m x 2.62m Max Not Including Recess )
Two double glazed skylight windows to rear, radiator and under eaves storage. Built in wardrobes, oak engineered laminate flooring and access to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer tap and electric shower. Tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator. Double glazed skylight to rear.
Garage 11' 1" Max x 16' 2" ( 3.38m Max x 4.93m )
Up and over door, power and light. Wash hand basin and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a blocked paved driveway with raised flower beds.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with timber decking and decorative slate ornamental paving. Koi pond, raised flower beds, power points and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61422701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.