2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMinster Court, Long Sutton, Spalding
Sold STC £129,950
- Modern Semi-detached house
- Ideal FTB or Investment
- 2 bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
PUBLIC NOTICE: William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £121,000 for 5 Minster Court, Long Sutton PE12 9GL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William H Brown , 34 Market Place, Long Sutton 01406 363224 prior to exchange of contracts.
PUBLIC NOTICE: William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £121,000 for 5 Minster Court, Long Sutton PE12 9GL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William H Brown , 34 Market Place, Long Sutton 01406 363224 prior to exchange of contracts. Modern semi-detached house in small cul de sac location. ideal FTB of Investment. Accommodation comprising entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Cloakroom, 2 bedrooms, Bathroom. NO CHAIN.
having door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, telephone point.
Lounge: 14' 1" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.29m max x 3.33m max )
having two windows to front, two radiators, fireplace with fire to hearth. Understair cupboard, laminate floor.
Kitchen: 14' 3" x 9' ( 4.34m x 2.74m )
having a range of units at wall and base level, with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, worktops and tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Window to rear, tiled floor. Half glazed UPVC door giving access to garden, coved ceiling with recessed lights.
having low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Radiator, coved ceiling, recessed lights, tiled floor. Window to rear.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard housing gas fired boiler. Loft access.
Bedroom 1: 14' 3" x 12' 2" max ( 4.34m x 3.71m max )
this bedroom is of an irregular shape, two windows to front, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, coved ceiling and laminate floor.
Bedroom 2: 11' 2" x 7' 9" max ( 3.40m x 2.36m max )
having window to rear, radiator, TV point. Coved ceiling, laminate floor.
having panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. fully tiled walls, window to rear, extractor fan. Coved ceiling with recessed lights, tiled floor.
The property is set back behind a pleasant foregarden with low level walling, pathway to front door. to the rear is an enclosed garden laid to gravel. Outside lighting, water tap.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn right and proceed into London Road taking the first turning right into Minster Court.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61422704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.