2 bedroom apartment for saleHart Close, Royal Wootton Bassett, SWINDON
- GARAGE & Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 17ft Master Bedroom
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A beautifully presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM generous sized coach house situated in the sought after village of ROYAL WOOTTON BASSETT. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property also boasts a GARAGE, parking and GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
A beautifully presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM generous sized coach house situated in the sought after village of ROYAL WOOTTON BASSETT. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property also boasts a GARAGE, parking and GAS CENTRAL HEATING. Expected to sell fast- call now!
Front aspect door giving access to private entrance hall. Stairs rising to first floor. Access to loft via hatch. Rear aspect double glazed window. Doors to: bedrooms, bathroom and living area.
Living Area 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Television point. Arch giving access to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 2" x 17' 9" ( 2.79m x 5.41m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Partial vinyl flooring. Range of eye and base level units with work tops over. Inset sink drainer unit.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Panel enclosed bath with shower over. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 17' 9" x 14' 6" max ( 5.41m x 4.42m max )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 11' 4" max ( 4.37m x 3.45m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Garage 18' 1" x 8' 9" ( 5.51m x 2.67m )
Up and over door. Power and lighting. Internal storage cupboard. Parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61422743.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.