3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBreckland Road, Norwich
- Refurbished bay fronted family home
- Immaculately presented
- 26ft lounge / family room and quality kitchen
- Off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
A stunning bay fronted extended semi-detached property upgraded to a high standard by the current owners. The surprisingly generous size property demands internal viewing to truly appreciate this beautiful family home.
The property has been renovated throughout to high standards to include a granite floor entrance hall laid through to the kitchen, smooth plastered ceilings with down lighters and touch light switches. These details combine perfectly with the 26ft lounge / family room; a classy refitted ground floor cloakroom with granite floor and wall tiling, quality kitchen and utility room, as well as a large near 16ft conservatory. There is extra wide access to the front offering off road parking. Furthermore, the property has an 85ft (STMS) rear garden containing an outhouse/workshop. The property has UPVC double glazing with gas fired central heating. Internal viewing is essential.
An eye catching granite tiled floor, horizontal radiator and stairs with a new carpet to the first floor.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with granite splash backs, granite flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Family Room 26' 1" x 10' 6" ( 7.95m x 3.20m )
Fitted laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling with inset spotlights, feature fireplace and 2 radiators with covers.
Formal Dining Room 13' 10" max x 10' 7" narrowing to 9' 5" ( 4.22m max x 3.23m narrowing to 2.87m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fitted laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.61m x 1.91m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit, gas cooker point, granite tiled floor, tiled splash backs and uPVC double glazed to the rear aspect.
Utility Area 9' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.87m x 1.91m )
Space for USA style fridge freezer, gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Conservatory 15' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.80m x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and double patio door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, smooth plastered ceiling and a new carpet fitted.
Bedroom One 14' 1" narrowing to 10' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.29m narrowing to 3.18m x 3.23m )
Stunning master suite with smooth plastered ceiling, spotlighting, radiator with cover and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 4" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed window with beautiful view to rear overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.87m x 1.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with smooth ceiling, inset spotlighting and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has an extra wide brick built entrance to the front providing off road parking which is gravelled. There are double gates to the side which lead to the rear garden measuring approximately 85ft and also containing an outhouse/workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61422779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.