1 bedroom apartment for saleBrighton Road, Newhaven
Sold STC £139,950
- Ground floor garden apartment
- Good sized private rear garden
- One double bedroom
- No onward chain
- Off road parking for two cars
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this one bedroom ground floor garden flat to the market! This well-presented property comprises of fitted kitchen, living room with open fireplace, one double bedroom, white suite bathroom and a good sized private rear garden with shared path leading to parking.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this one bedroom ground floor garden flat to the market! This property benefits from allocated off road parking for two cars, conveniently located within close proximity to bus stop, offering services to Brighton and Eastbourne, Newhaven town center is within 1/4 of a mile which offers a variety of shops and leisure centre and Newhaven station. This well-presented property comprises of fitted kitchen, living room with open fireplace, one double bedroom, white suite bathroom and a good sized private rear garden with shared path leading to parking. This is an ideal oportunity for those wanting to get onto the property ladder or looking for an investment opportunity, this property is currently being offered to the market with no onward chain! Viewing comes highly advised!
Private side entrance door into the ground floor apartment.
Living Room 14' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in feature fire place, radiator, skirting board and picture rail, laminate flooring.
Galley Kitchen 17' 3" x 6' ( 5.26m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with a 5 ring gas hob above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in storage cupboard. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 14' x 8' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling fan and light.
Fitted white suite comprising bath with mix taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, partly tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear.
Good sized rear garden mainly laid to lawn with views of the South Downs, access to under house storage, shared path to parking area at the rear of the garden.
Hardstanding area providing off road parking for two cars.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61424480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.