3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLennox Drive, Lupset Park, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £165,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £165,000 - £175,000
- 3 Bedroomed Mature Semi
- Aluminium double glazed and GCH
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway and garage
- Viewing by Appointment
GUIDE PRICE: £165,000 - £175,000. An attractive 3 bedroomed mature Semi located within the most highly regarded area of Lupset Park. Ideal family home or someone downsizing. Enclosed gardens and off road parking with garage. Viewing by Appointment.
GUIDE PRICE: £165,000 - £175,000. A three bedroomed mature Semi located on the highly regarded area of Lupset Park. The property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, open plan lounge/dining area, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has enclosed gardens to the rear, lawned gardens to the front with a driveway to the side leading to a garage with electric door, power and light. Viewing by Appointment.
Solid door to the front leading into the entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor, radiator.
Hardwood obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Modern design comprising of low level flush w.c., wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, laminate style flooring, chrome style towel/radiator, partially tiled walls.
Kitchen 11' 6" Max x 7' 8" ( 3.51m Max x 2.34m )
Solid door with obscured glazed leaded panels to the side, aluminium double glazed window. A range of base and wall units with chrome fixtures, laminate work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a dishwasher, kickboard fan, integrated fridge freezer, Bosch electric oven, electric hob, double chimney extractor fan with downlights, integrated washing machine, partially tiled walls, space for other utilities, understairs storage, coving and spotlights to ceiling.
Open Plan Lounge/dining Area
Dining Area 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
French doors leading to the good size rear gardens. Laminate flooring continues into the lounge.
Lounge Area 16' 10" Max x 11' 10" ( 5.13m Max x 3.61m )
Aluminium double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, tv point, wall lights, living flame gas fireplace, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Aluminium double glazed window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, loft access, storage/airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 4" to wardrobes ( 3.71m x 2.84m to wardrobes )
Aluminium double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate floor, coving to the ceiling, full height wardrobes and drawers, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Aluminium double glazed window to the front aspect. Full height fitted wardrobes and cupboard above, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 9' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.84m )
Aluminium double glazed window to the front aspect. Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Modern suite comprising of a double ended bath with central mixer taps, shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer taps, low level flush w.c., cushioned vinyl flooring, towel/radiator finished in chrome, fully tiled walls in neutral shades, coving to ceiling, extractor fan.
Lawned garden to the front, driveway leading to garage with electric door and power and light. Enclosed lawned gardens and shed to the rear.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Horbury Road. Keep left on Horbury Road. Take a left onto Cumbrian Way. Take a right onto Lennox Drive. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61424483.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.