1 bedroom flat for sale122a, Bonnyton Road, Kilmarnock, KA12PQ
- One bed TENANTED modernised ground floor flat in a central location within the popular Market town of Kilmarnock - long term tenant on SAT lease**RICS HOME REPORT £45,000**
- Comprises - Lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room bathroom and bedroom. Ideal starter flat or portfolio addition for investor landlord - TURN KEY INVESTMENT
- Benefits from double glazing, gas central heating with new boiler and upgraded smoke detection due to landlord regulations Current Rental income £4500 per annum. Yield of 13% based on sale at guide pr
- Ideally Located for Access to town centre amenities within Kilmarnock and Excellent Transport Links to Ayr. Excellent location within walking distance of Kilmarnock Town Centre. Well placed to service
- Bonnyton Road is close to the heart of the historic town centre and within walking distance of the Bank St cultural quarter hosting popular gift shops, bars, coffee shops and restaurants. ---GREAT REN
One bed TENANTED modernised ground floor flat in a central location within the popular Market town of Kilmarnock - long term tenant on SAT lease. Comprises - Lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room bathroom and bedroom. Ideal starter flat or portfolio addition for investor landlord - TURN KEY INVESTMENT. Benefits from double glazing, gas central heating with new boiler and upgraded smoke detection due to landlord regulations. Good rental income - £375 per calendar month (£4500 per annum) - would suit investor landlord or first time buyer. 2 Miles from town centre. Excellent access to Glasgow, Prestwick International Airport and the West of Scotland via train, bus, and motorway routes. With a population of circa 45000, Kilmarnock is the administrative centre for East Ayrshire and boasts a number of landmark Scottish attractions including The famous Dick Institute, Burns Monument and Dean Castle. Caprington Gardens is close to the historic town centre and is within walking distance of the town with its plethora of amenities hosting popular gift shops, bars, coffee shops and restaurants. ---GREAT RENTAL AREA CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION & NEAR BUISNESS DISTRICT COLLEGE--- Every amenity at hand. EXCELLENT PUBLIC TRANSPORT ROUTES. Glasgow 25 minutes by car on M77. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 859248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.