3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLay Garth Place, Rothwell, Leeds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi
- UPVC and GCH
- Ideal family home
- Viewing by Appointment
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000. Three bedroom Semi-detached property located in Rothwell. Would ideally suit the growing family. Ideal location for commuters to Leeds or Wakefield. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this home.
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000. A three bedroom Semi-detached property located in Rothwell. The property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen with Corian work surfaces, open plan lounge/diner, conservatory, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The outside of the property has a driveway and garage with up and over door, enclosed gardens to the rear with a timber framed shed. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this home.
Front entrance composite door with obscured leaded glazed panels leading into the entrance hallway.
Coving to ceiling, radiator, understairs storage area.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.30m x 2.67m Max )
Upvc window to the side aspect. High gloss fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, Corian rolltop work surface over, integrated sink with a chrome mixer tap and drainer, space for a gas oven, partially tiled walls, double chimney extractor fan, integrated fridge, central ceiling spotlight , radiator. Half glazed upvc door leading into the rear of the property with two outbuildings creating a good deal of storage, outside lighting and water taps.
Open Plan Dining/lounge 21' 8" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 6.60m Max x 3.86m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Two radiators, coving to ceiling, living flame electric fire with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, tv point. French doors provide access into the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 12' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.94m )
Radiator, tv point, light/fan. Obscured glazed windows and wall to the adjacent side.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Upvc window to the side aspect. Full height cupboards. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' x 8' 10" ( 4.57m x 2.69m )
Upvc window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.18m x 3.89m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Full height fitted wardrobes, cupboards and shelving space.
Bedroom 3 9' x 5' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.63m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Storage space.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Corner bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., shower cubicle, tiled floor and tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a shared lawned garden. Tarmacadam driveway to the side leading to the garage with up and over door, outside lighting, wrought iron fencing leading to two outhouses. An enclosed garden to the rear with a patio terrace and further lawned gardens.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Leeds Road. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit to remain on Leeds Road/A61. Take a right onto Leadwell Lane. Take a left onto Stone Brig Lane. Take a right onto Lay Garth Place. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61424501.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.