3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWest Drive, Brandon
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Sought small cul-de-sac location
- Gas central heating
- Large garage and enclosed rear garden
Situated in a sought after cul-de-sac this great three bedroom family property is in walking distance of the IES School and benefits from having sealed unit UPVC doors and windows, gas central heating, plenty of room for off road parking in addition to the large garage (18ft8 x 13ft4).
Situated in a sought after cul-de-sac this great three bedroom family property is in walking distance of the IES School and benefits from having sealed unit UPVC doors and windows, gas central heating and plenty of room for off road parking in addition to the large garage (18ft8 x 13ft4).
The Accommodation Comprises
With sealed unit upvc entrance door to:
Living Room 18' 10" x 12' 5" ( 5.74m x 3.78m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to front, radiator and opening onto:
Dining Area 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc sliding patio door to rear garden, radiator and archway to kitchen.
Conservatory 10' 8" max x 9' max ( 3.25m max x 2.74m max )
With laminate tiled floor, sealed unit upvc doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
With single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge worksurface with cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge worksurfaces over, eye level units, built in gas hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for automatic dishwasher, laminate floor, coved and plastered ceiling with recessed lighting, sealed unit upvc window to side.
Utility 9' 6" x 5' 4" ( 2.90m x 1.63m )
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, larder unit, laminated tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc door and window to rear and radiator.
With laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' min to wardrobe ( 3.78m x 2.74m min to wardrobe )
Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors with hanging rails and shelving, laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
With vinyl floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
With laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.97m x 1.60m )
With concealed cistern wc and adjoining wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower/mixer tap over, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to rear and heated towel rail.
The front garden has been shingled for ease of maintenance and features a variety of inset shrubs. There is a shingled driveway and turning area providing for off road parking in addition to the block built garage which measures 18ft8 x 13ft4, has power and light connected and is accessed via double timber doors and has singled glazed timber framed window to side and door to rear garden. The enclosed rear garden itself is laid to lawn and features a large paved patio, shrub borders and outside light.
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon Office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue to the far end of London Road turning right into Crown Street. West Drive is then the third turning on the left. The property stands on the right hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61424531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.