3 bedroom terraced house for saleRailway Street, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- Garden Fronted Mid Terrace
- Short Walk from Town Centre
- Good Sized Living Accomm.
- Sitting Room with Open Stairs
- Living/Dining Rm-Gas Stove
- Extnd'd Ftd Kit with Appl'ces
- 3 Decent Bedrooms (1 SF)
- Modern 4 Pc White Bathroom
- PVC Dble Glazed Windows
- Appealing Patio & Rear Yard
Internal viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation that this stone built, mid terraced house provides, as well as the many pleasing features and further scope it has to offer. Located in a sought after residential area and conveniently situated only a short walk from the town centre amenities, this appealing property would be ideal as a starter home for first time buyers and would also be an excellent rental investment for speculators. With the benefit of pvc double glazed windows, the accommodation comprises a pleasant sitting room, with an open staircase and a contemporary gas fire, a very generously proportioned living/dining room, with a stone fireplace and a cast iron gas stove, a good sized, extended kitchen, attractively fitted with a range of light wood finish, shaker style units and drawers, with integral appliances, three decent sized bedrooms, one on the second floor, which has a built-in wardrobe, and a bathroom, fitted with a modern four piece white suite, including a Jacuzzi style corner bath and a separate shower cubicle. There is a pleasant patio at the front of the house and an enclosed yard at the rear. NO CHAIN INVOLVED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61425680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26461562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Harrison, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.