3 bedroom detached house for saleSpeak Close, Pinders Heath, Wakefield
- GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Located in the ever popular Pinders Heath
- UPVC and GCH
- 2 Reception rooms plus conservatory
- Viewing by Appointment
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000. A 3 bedroomed Detached Property located in Pinders Heath. Ideal for those requiring commuting links to Wakefield and local hospitals. Viewing by appointment.
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000. A three bedroom Detached Property located in the ever popular Pinders Heath with excellent access to local hospitals, schools and Wakefield City Centre. The property comprises of lounge, kitchen, conservatory, dining room with patio doors leading through into the conservatory, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The outside of the property has driveway with outside lighting, integral garage and enclosed gardens to the rear. Viewing by Appointment.
Kitchen 8' x 8' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.62m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Fully fitted kitchen, space for appliances and integrated appliances.
Lounge 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Bow style window to the front aspect. Living flame gas fire to the wall, tv point, access to the first floor.
Conservatory 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
French doors leading to the rear gardens.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" x 13' 8" to the rear of wardrobes ( 2.92m x 4.17m to the rear of wardrobes )
Upvc window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Upvc window to the front aspect.
Four piece suite comprising of bath, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., shower cubicle.
Off road parking to the front leading to the integral garage. Enclosed gardens to the rear and outside lighting.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way, bar left onto Jacobs Well Lane. Take a right onto Barnstone Vale. Right onto Haldane Crescent. Right onto Speak Close. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61426013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.