3 bedroom house for saleLong Road, Cambridge
Sold STC £650,000
Plot 171 - The Allingham is a contemporary style three bedroom, three storey house. The first floor of this property offers an expansive, open plan and light filled living area whilst bedroom accommodation occupies the second floor. Additional features include a gated car port and handy utility area on the ground floor.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO DISCUSS **
Aura is a unique and award winning development of luxury new homes, brought to you by the developers of the prestigious and highly sought after Accordia development in Cambridge.
Our top ten features of this property:
* Superb 1,415 sq ft of accommodation, over 3 floors;
* High specification kitchen complete with integrated appliances;
* Separate utility/boot room;
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining and living area;
* Master bedroom with luxurious en suite;
* Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom;
* Underfloor heating to the main living area;
* Secure car port with electronic gates;
* Aura occupies a prime position within Great Kneighton, with excellent community,
transport, education and work facilities all within easy reach;
* Anticipated completions in May/June.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS **
Main Image is CGI and internal images are a selection from the Aura show houses.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.