7 bedroom character property for saleLeny Road, Callander
Sold STC £475,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Rare Commercial opportunity
- Excellent business opportunity
- Fabulous condition throughout
- Period features
- GCH, Gardens, Extensive Driveway
- 6/7 Bedroom Detached Stone Villa
* Rare Commercial opportunity * A fabulous 6 bedroom detached sandstone villa with a wonderful subtle blend of fine traditional features and modern sophisticated living.
* Rare Commercial opportunity * Currently running as the premier Bed & Breakfast in the area (Number 1 on Trip Advisor) Coppice House is brought to the market not only as an outstanding home but also a thriving business which offers a perfect opportunity for those wishing to pursue an alternative working lifestyle. (It should be noted that accounts are available for perspective purchasers once viewed)
The home offers extensive accommodation which has been painstakingly created by the current owners to form a property in true 'walk in' condition and has also been thoughtfully upgraded to ensure the original traditional features have been retained and enhanced. The flexibility of the home allows for a number of possible layouts but consists in the current format predominantly over two floors. The ground floor offers a magnificent entrance vestibule, guest dining room with wonderful bay window, owners lounge and dining, re-fitted bathroom, laundry room, owners bedroom and stylish contemporary dining kitchen with direct access to the side garden. The upper floor is accessed by way of a stunning sweeping staircase to a mid-landing offering two en-suite bedrooms. The top landing opens to three further en-suite bedrooms and a further guest lounge. To complete the home is an enchanting tower room which although not currently in use would make an ideal study area with breath-taking views.Fixtures and fittings are to an outstanding level.
Guest Dining 21' 5" into bay x 15' ( 6.53m into bay x 4.57m )
Dining Kitchen 20' 3" x 12' 10" plus door recess ( 6.17m x 3.91m plus door recess )
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.29m x 4.24m )
Dining 14' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.91m )
Bathroom 7' x 5' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.65m )
Laundry 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 14' 8" x 13' 11" ( 4.47m x 4.24m )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 4.32m x 2.67m plus recess )
Bedroom 14' 4" max x 12' 11" ( 4.37m max x 3.94m )
Bedroom 15' 3" max x 13' ( 4.65m max x 3.96m )
Bedroom 14' 7" max x 11' 1" ( 4.45m max x 3.38m )
Guest Lounge 19' 11" into bay x 14' 7" ( 6.07m into bay x 4.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.