2 bedroom flat for saleFontenoy Road, Balham, London, SW12
- Spacious accommodation exceeding 900 sq. ft.
- Beautifully maintained
- An abundance of period features and character
- Generous reception room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Potential to extend into the loft STPP
- Situated on a much sought after residential road
- A ten minute walk from Balham Underground and mainline stations
- Close proximity to Tooting Bec Common
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market an extremely spacious first floor Victorian converted flat with accommodation extending to over 900 sq. ft. with potential to extend into the loft, located on a popular residential road close to central Balham. The generous accommodation is beautifully presented throughout with an abundance of character and period features. The private front door off its communal hallway opens to stairs leading up to the first floor landing. To the front of the property is the exceptional 18 ft. reception room spanning the entire width of the property with a feature fireplace and ample space for entertaining. Towards the rear of the property is a double bedroom, a stylish bathroom, a well-proportioned kitchen and an impressive master bedroom. This wonderful property can be further extended into the loft to create additional rooms and roof terrace, subject to planning permission. Fontenoy Road runs between Bedford Hill and Culverden Road; only a ten minute walk from Balham Underground and mainline stations (Zone 3). The shops, restaurants, cafes and bars local to Balham, Streatham Hill and Tooting Bec are also within a convenient minute walk of the property, as are the green open spaces of Tooting Bec Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61431461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.