4 bedroom detached house for saleMaudlin Lane, Bramber, Steyning, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious detached house in a sought after location
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suite shower rooms
- Sitting room with open fire
- Kitchen/breakfast room & separate lounge/dining room
- Detached double garage
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £850,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
If privacy and spacious accommodation is important to you, then look no further than this handsome detached house. Located on the favoured Southern side of Steyning, you will be able to enjoy easy access to the High Street, the A283 and of course the beautiful countryside.This property has been sympathetically extended to provide the perfect space for a growing family which includes four good sized bedrooms, two of which have en-suite shower rooms, plus a family bathroom so mornings shouldn't be stressful.There is lots of parking too, ideal as children grow into adults and learn to drive, while the detached double garage will give even more parking or could make a great workshop as there is possible scope for a conversion, subject to the necessary planning consent.You will love the downstairs layout as there is the must have kitchen/breakfast room which buyers want, plus a large lounge/dining room and a lovely sitting room with a feature open fire, perhaps the ideal hideaway for grown ups to relax and unwind.From the numerous windows you will enjoy outlooks towards greenery and some of the rooms to the rear have views towards the South Downs too. The rear garden is a good size but easy to maintain with established trees and shrubs, plus a large patio for alfresco dining.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 17'7 x 10'9 (5.36m x 3.28m)
- Lounge/Dining Room: 19'0 x 11'9 (5.80m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'6 x 15'1 (6.25m x 4.60m)
- Utility Room: 8'8 x 6'9 (2.64m x 2.06m)
- Study: 12'2 x 6'9 (3.71m x 2.06m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 11'3 up to fitted wardrobes (3.71m x 3.43m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 10'9 up to fitted wardrobes (4.47m x 3.28m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 into fitted wardrobes x 8'1 (3.66m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'2 (2.97m x 2.80m)
- Detached Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61432303.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23602812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.