3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBramley Road, Diss
Sold STC £215,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended to Provide Generous Living Accommodation
- Fully Enclosed South Facing Garden
- Off Road Parking and Single Garage
- Walking Distance to Diss Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
A deceptively spacious, three bedroom extended semi-detached bungalow, situated in this popular residential location, within walking distance of Diss town centre. The property benefits double glazed windows and doors and enclosed south facing rear garden
A deceptively spacious three bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, situated in the popular market town of Diss, within easy reach of the town centre. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, a generous dining room opening on to the sitting room, with a double glazed sliding door, opening up on to the south facing rear garden. Master bedroom, two further bedrooms and shower room.
The bungalow was extended several years ago to provide a generous living accommodation, there is some general modernisation required. The property benefits from double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating via radiator. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Front aspect double glazed door, loft access, boiler cupboard, vinyl flooring and doors to;
Dining Room 16' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.95m x 3.48m )
Carpet, radiator, wall mounted lights, an open arch leading to;
Sitting Room 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Side aspect double glazed sliding door, rear aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
Two rear aspect double glazed windows and a double glazed door to the fully enclosed south facing rear garden. A range of wall and base mounted units. Wood laminate flooring, work surface and 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer. Radiator, 5 ring gas hob and integral double oven.
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.51m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in double wardrobe.
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and airing cupboard.
Side aspect double glazed window, tiled floor and walls. Heated towel rail, tiled shower cubical, low level flush W/C and hand wash basin.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.26m )
Currently used as a study. Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
To the front of the bungalow there is multiple off road parking and lawned frontage and leads to the attached single garage. To the rear there is a good size south facing garden which is largely laid to lawn, with patio and decked seating area's and a mature hedged boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61433567.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.