3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHolly Crescent, Crofton, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £149,950
- Extended 3 bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow
- (Fully re-wired October 2016)
- Conservatory to the rear
- Complete with multi fuel stove
- An internal inspection recommended
Spaciously designed property with accommodation on one level. Easy access to local amenities to include I&J School, Senior School, pharmacy, Sainsbury's Local. (The property fully re-wired October 2016) Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Situated within a pleasant cul-de-sac location, this bungalow offers an opportunity to the purchaser that requires accommodation on one level. Extended and therefore spaciously designed to provide a home suitable for a range of purchasers including the family. (The property fully re-wired October 2016)
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, good sized lounge complete with multi-fuel stove, dining kitchen, conservatory and three bedrooms the master complete with fitted wardrobes and bathroom. Gas central heating system and solar panels.
Surrounded by many rural walks, ideal for dog walking also easy access to Anglers Country Park and approximately two and half miles to Nostell Park and Priory. This village has many local amenities to include Infant & Junior School, Senior School, pharmacist, post office, Sainsbury's Local Store and more. Approximately three miles from Wakefield City Centre and a similar distance to Jcn 39 of the M1 motorway.
An internal inspection is recommended. Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel and matching side panel into the entrance porch. Leading into the L-shaped entrance hallway.
Radiator, loft access with loft ladder, laminate floor. Door to lounge, door to dining kitchen, door to three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Lounge 23' 10" x 11' 10" extending to 12' 8" ( 7.26m x 3.61m extending to 3.86m )
Window to the front aspect. Two radiators, multi-fuel stove, door to entrance hallway.
Dining Kitchen 14' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.50m x 2.79m )
Upvc window to the rear and one to the side aspect. A fully fitted kitchen in a limed oak effect, wall and base units, one and a half size sink and matching drainer, integrated electric oven, five ring electric hob and a cooker hood above, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, coving to ceiling, central heating boiler housed here. Door through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Upvc double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
French doors to access the rear garden. Fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling, loft access.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator, laminate floor.
Window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of bath with shower over and curved glass shower door, wash basin set within vanity, concealed flush w.c., recessed ceiling lights, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome, additional storage cupboard.
Gated access at the front to the garden. Good sized rear and side garden with patio and mainly laid to lawn and fenced boundaries.
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs for Doncaster/A638. Continue crossing Chantry Bridge, straight ahead passing the Redbeck Cafe on the right, under the railway bridge, next right onto Lodge Lane. Straight ahead to the small roundabout, next right onto Shay Lane then first left ontoThorntree Avenue, right onto Holly Close. Right again onto Holly Crescent and this property is straight ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61433615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.