4 bedroom detached house for saleHilltop, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room with Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Lovely Secluded Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking to Double Garage
Substantial and extremely well presented detached family home set in a private cul-de-sac, behind electric gates, located just at the top of Dyke Road Avenue.
The property is arranged over two floors with extremely versatile accommodation with the ground floor briefly comprising entrance porch, reception hallway, and cloakroom, through lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, second reception room/office, conservatory and integral double garage on the ground floor.
Four double bedrooms and en-suite to the master and a separate family bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a private secluded rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with patio areas. To the front is ample off road parking for a number of vehicles leading to the double garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 223069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.