3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhite Lee Road, White Lee, Batley
Sold STC £114,000
- ***Guide Price £114,000 - £120,000***
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
- 15 Ft Lounge
- Gardens To Three Sides
***Guide Price £114,000 - £120,000*** Located within Batley is this three bedroom end terrace property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Garage and gardens to three sides.
***Guide Price £114,000 - £120,000***
Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
Part uPVC, part double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side and radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 7" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.75m max x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Multi pane door to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.64m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, electric hob and plumbing for washing machine. Storage cupboard housing boiler with light. Double glazed window to rear and side, part double glazed part uPVC door to garden.
Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring and access to part boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front and built in storage cupboard.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage under, wc and tiled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, radiator and gloss uPVC ceiling. Double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a tiered garden which is laid to lawn with established plants, trees and shrubs. To the side of the property is a good size garden which is mainly laid to lawn. To the rear of the property is a garden which has a paved sitting area and laid to lawn with plants, shrubs and a brick built BBQ. Outside tap and power. Shared rear access to access garage.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61435445.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.