2 bedroom flat for saleCroft Gardens, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Sold STC £89,995
- SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN SUITE
- GCH & DG
A immaculate second floor flat enjoying a prime position within this popular and conveniently situated modern development.
Presented to the market to a truly exacting standard throughout this bright and spacious second floor apartment offers an excellent opportunity for young and old alike. Internally the generously proportioned accommodation comprises of shared entrance and stairwell complete with controlled entry system, welcoming reception hall, attractive lounge with pleasant open aspects to front, well equipped modern fitted kitchen complete with integral appliances whilst the accommodation continues with two well presented bright and airy double bedrooms master with convenient en suite facility and a well equipped main bathroom incorporating three piece suite completes the accommodation overall. The property features a fresh and neutral decorative theme throughout, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property sits amidst well maintained landscaped gardens whilst furthermore convenient offstreet parking is available to front. Viewing is advised in order to appreciate the size, style quality contained within.
From the property there is ready access to main arterial routes which link to city and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public transport is available from Cambuslang and this extends from the rail network from Newton station. Motorway access is via the M74 at Cambuslang.
Lounge 12' 6" x 16' 7" MAXIMUM ( 3.81m x 5.05m MAXIMUM )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 10" MAXIMUM ( 3.78m x 3.00m MAXIMUM )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61435469.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.