Get brand editions for Unique Estate Agency Ltd, Thornton Cleveleys

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Linton Mews, Chatsworth Avenue, Fleetwood, FY7

Removed £75,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Ready to walk into
  • Shops & amenities nearby
  • Close to good schools
  • Near to sea front
  • Close to public transport
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Parking
  • Gas central heating
  • Downstairs w/c
  • Garden

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Attention all first time buyers! A chance to own a stylishly presented three bedroom terraced home with shared ownership. The home is situated just a couple of minutes walk from the seafront and has several shops and a post office nearby. The home is fully double glazed and has gas central heating.
The shared ownership is 75%, the rental on the remaining 25% is 69.58 pcm and there is a service charge of 30.49 pcm.
Externally the home has two allocated parking spaces, a small manageable front garden with a lawn and hedges, the rear garden is fully enclosed and has an attractive decking area and Indian stone paved area and a good sized shed.
Internally the home offers.........


Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
22 August 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 60. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Unique Estate Agency Ltd, Thornton Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.