3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitehouse Avenue, Loughborough
Guide Price £160,000
- Close to Charnwood Water
- Semi-detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Drive Way
- Landscaped Garden
- Viewing Recommended
Offers between £160,000 - £170,00William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this well presented family home, Situated in a popular residential location within Loughborough. Sizable rear garden and off road parking. A viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Offers between £160,000 and £170,000 William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this well presented three bedroom semi- detached family home, situated in a popular location within Loughborough. The property has central heating, double glazing, well appointed rear garden and drive way providing off road parking. The internal accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge and Kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. A viewing of this property is strongly recommended.
Door to front aspect, with stairs to first floor and door to Lounge.
Lounge 12' 10" +alcove x 11' 4" ( 3.91m +alcove x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace, television point and radiator, with door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 7' 6" x 14' 5" ( 2.29m x 4.39m )
Modern Kitchen/Diner, fitted with a range of matching wall, base and draw units. Stainless steel sink drainer unit, work surfaces tiled splash back integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and door to inner lobby.
With door to outside and door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to side, bath, partial tiling to walls, WC, electric shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
With doors to bedrooms and loft access
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator and storage recess.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 6' 6" ( 1.91m x 1.98m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Outside To The Rear
To the rear of the property there is a substantial garden, mainly laid to lawn with gravel and stone areas and a raised deck seating area.
To The Front Of The Property
To the front of the property is a drive way which provides off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61438049.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH106988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.