2 bedroom terraced house for saleLord Byron Street, Knighton Fields, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, Upvc Double Glazing
- Sitting Room, Family Room/reception Room, Extended Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- First Floor With Potential For Loft Conversion
- Two Generous Size Bedrooms & Stylishly Appointed Bathroom
- Attractive Leafy Low Maintenance Courtyard Garden
- Ideal First Time Purchase/investment Opportunity
A particularly attractive and extended Victorian terrace property located in the fashionable city suburb of Knighton Fields bordering Clarendon Park. The property, which is well presented, offers spacious and versatile living accommodation providing both a comfortable home or alternatively an investment opportunity (rental income and yields can be discussed with our lettings department at our Queens Road office). The accommodation includes two separate reception rooms, spacious extended fitted breakfast kitchen, two generous size bedrooms and a superb stylishly appointed bathroom. The property enjoys an attractive low maintenance rear courtyard garden and offers excellent potential to provide additional living accommodation, conversion of loft space if required, subject to necessary regulations. The property is well placed everyday amenities and services included renowned public and private schooling, Leicester City Centre and Leicester University, the Royal Infirmary and City General hospitals, and is within minutes walk of Queens Road shopping parade in neighbouring Clarendon Park with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Gas Central Heating, uPVC double glazing. Sitting room, family room/reception room, extended fitted breakfast kitchen. First floor with potential for loft conversion, two generous size bedrooms & stylishly appointed bathroom. Attractive leafy low maintenance courtyard garden. Ideal first time purchase/investment opportunity.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9689373_7292411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.