2 bedroom apartment for saleWater Street, Liverpool, L2 8TD
- Brand New Luxury Development
- Concierge Service
- Two Bed Apartments From £140,000
- Development Completes October 2017
- Roof Garden Apartments Available
- Investor Payment Terms Available
- Residents On Site Gymnasium
- Contact Stuart on 07900424441
***BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT***TWO BED APARTMENTS FROM £150,000*** The apartments at 8 Water Street will represent an affordable luxury proposition to prospective tenants and purchasers. Both the one bedroom and two bedroom apartments provide ample living space with large combined kitchen and living rooms, well-appointed bathrooms and spacious bedrooms. The design scheme consists of white, beige and light tones creating an airy atmosphere. In addition, polished oak flooring and panelling will be used throughout each apartment further reinforcing the luxury specification. The
unique porthole style windows give the apartments a unique look and feel. Each kitchen will include handmade units finished in high gloss cream, along with fully integrated appliances including a microwave, a fridge/freezer, ceramic hobs and a stainless steel extractor fan. The open plan layout of the kitchen is further enhanced by feature lighting above and below the wall units. Each bathroom will be fully fitted with white bathroom suites including chrome taps and mixers. Large shower enclosures will be another key feature along with large full-length vanity mirrors, chrome plated towel rings and low voltage shaver sockets. LED mood lighting will further add to the high-end feel of the apartment. The main objective is to create a highly desirable living space with modern styling and high quality fixtures and fittings. For all information please contact Stuart direct on 07900 424441 or email@example.com.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascot Properties, Waterloo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.