1 bedroom flat for saleSunningdale,Berkshire
Sold by Us
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Refurbished Fitted Kitchen
- Living Room
- French Doors Opening Onto A Private Terrace
- Refurbished Wet Room
- Communal Gardens With A Stream And Ornamental Bridges
- Garage And Parking To The Front Of Property
- Central Village Location
- Convenient For Local Shops And Restaurants
- Sunningdale Station, Including Services Into Waterloo
Forming Part Of A Beautiful, Late Victorian Building Once Owned By The Famous Author Agatha Christie In The 1920's, Set In Landscaped Communal Gardens
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2102261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.