5 bedroom detached house for saleColling Drive, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Impressive five bedroom detached home in lovely setting
- Fronting onto tree-lined Cathedral Walk giving access to the city centre
- Reception hall and guests cloakroom
- Impressive through lounge and separate dining room
- Well fitted kitchen and utility
- 2 first floor bedrooms, both en suite, and fifth bedroom
- 2 further second floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double garage and parking at the rear
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Early viewing strongly encouraged
Enjoying a lovely setting fronting onto the impressive Cathedral Walk, which provides a tree-lined pathway cutting through the central area of Darwin Park linking to the city centre and all its amenities, this three storey family home has a generous accommodation layout together with a double garage and parking at the rear. With five bedrooms, two en suite, and family bathroom the property would ideally suit a family purchaser looking for flexibility in accommodation space. To appreciate the extent of the accommodation and the lovely setting an early viewing is strongly encouraged.
Property ref: 121_863_4108380
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61444580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.