2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Cokers, Birkenhead
Sold STC £95,000
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- 70% Shared Ownership
- Popular Residential Location
- Maintained Communal Gardens
- Excellent Local Amenities
Jones & chapman are pleased to bring to market this two bedroom bungalow on this quiet residential cul-de-sac which offers well maintained communal gardens and parking facilities and excellent local amenities perfect for over 55's.
Jones & chapman are delighted to market this shared ownership two bedroom bungalow situated in the popular residential area of 'The Cokers' the property benefits from shops and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear there is a sunny communal garden and to the front there are well maintained communal gardens and parking facilities.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
with double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 5" plus bay x 8' 8" ( 3.78m plus bay x 2.64m )
modern fitted kithchen comprising of wall and complimentary base units, sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, electric hob and oven, cooker hood, space for washing machine and fride/freezer and radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 8' 8" into wardrobe ( 4.72m x 2.64m into wardrobe )
with double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 7' 4" into wardrobe ( 3.35m x 2.24m into wardrobe )
with double glazed window to front, fitted wardobes and radiator.
Communal gardens and parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61444586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.