3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBoston Avenue, Reading, RG1
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen-dining-family room with bi-fold doors to garden
- Sitting room with real effect gas fire
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Ground floor shower/WC
- Utility area; EPC rating: D
This well-presented extended bay fronted home has been subject to a considerable amount of renovation and now provides a stunning open plan living space with a well-equipped kitchen area and breakfast bar. Positioned in a quiet backwater on the outskirts of the town centre, close to a local park and providing excellent access to the mainline station and M4, the property is ideally situated for town centre amenities and local bus routes. The specification is of a high standard and the extensions have been done sympathetically to create a wonderful family home and has the added benefit of no onward chain complications.
Sitting Room 3.78m (12'5) x 3.61m (11'10)
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 6.3m (20'8) x 5.74m (18'10)
Utility Room 5.56m (18'3) x 2.31m (7'7)
Bedroom One 3.86m (12'8) x 3.35m (11')
Bedroom Two 3.38m (11'1) x 3.3m (10'10)
Bedroom Three 2.44m (8') x 2.36m (7'9)
Five ring gas hob
Oven & microwave oven
Quartz work surfaces
Enjoying a southerly aspect and laid to lawn with mature conifers providing privacy to the rear boundary. At the front of the property is a driveway with double doors opening to the former garage which has now been incorporated into a useful storage area.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band:D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61445222.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 70647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.