3 bedroom apartment for saleEast Clyde Street, Helensburgh
Sold STC £180,000
- Modern Second Floor Flat
- Double Aspect Lounge with Views
- Three Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
- Garage & Parking
A modern three bedroom flat with views towards Helensburgh's pier and the surrounding countryside.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this modern flat with views towards Helensburgh's pier and the surrounding countryside. The property is entered through a security door entry system leading to a fully carpeted communal entrance with stairs and lift leading to the flat on the second floor.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, double aspect lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted breakfasting kitchen, with oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, three double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes, master en-suite shower and bathroom.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazed windows. There is a single garage with remote control door and a single car parking space. There are communal garden grounds with direct shore access with superb views of the Clyde estuary.
Queens Court is located within easy reach of Helensburgh's local amenities including excellent local shopping, supermarkets swimming pool. There are good transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge 16' 4" x 15' 4" ( 4.98m x 4.67m )
Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.65m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" into wardrobe x 9' 8" excluding door recess ( 3.84m into wardrobe x 2.95m excluding door recess )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Dining Room-Bedroom 3 14' 8" max x 9' 10" ( 4.47m max x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.