2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNeale Road, Lockwood, HUDDERSFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £50,000-£60,000**
- Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Ease Of Access To Huddersfield Town Centre
- Impressive Kitchen Diner
- Rear Outside Space Useful For Off Street Parking/Garden
**GUIDE PRICE £50,000-£60,000**
A two bedroom end terrace property with ease of access to Huddersfield town centre and Lockwood train station. Benefiting from a generous kitchen diner and boasting off street parking or garden area to the rear.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom, end terrace property located in the popular area of Lockwood. Within close proximity to the River Holme and benefiting from local amenities such as Lockwood Train Station, Screwfix and Dixon's Milk Ice's. The property is ideally located for easy access to Huddersfield town centre via the A616. In brief the property comprises of: Lounge to the ground floor with the spacious kitchen diner being located on the lower ground floor with two bedrooms and the shower room on the first floor. Externally there is space to the rear of the property which is currently used as off-street parking, however could be used as a garden area if preferred.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway providing a central heating radiator and stairs to access the first floor.
Lounge 15' 5" x 14' 2" Into Recess ( 4.70m x 4.32m Into Recess )
The lounge features a gas fireplace with stone surround including a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front and rear aspects.
Kitchen Diner 14' 10" x 13' 8" Into Recess ( 4.52m x 4.17m Into Recess )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers integrated appliances including an electric oven, a four ring gas hob with a cooker hood over. Furthermore the kitchen houses the central heating boiler with two radiators and a double glazed window to the rear elevation. There is also a door leading down into the cellar space and an external door leading out into the rear garden. .
First Floor Landing
The landing offers access to the two bedrooms and house bathroom whilst including a double glazed window to the rear and providing access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 10' Into Recess x 10' 2" ( 3.05m Into Recess x 3.10m )
The master bedroom includes a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" Max x 6' 11" Bulkhead ( 3.30m Max x 2.11m Bulkhead )
The second bedroom offers a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level flush WC. The room is partly tiled with a central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Gates provide access to the rear outside space which is currently used as off-street parking however, has the potential to be an outside garden. Steps lead down to the rear external door of the property through into the kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61446374.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.