Plot for saleSpring Lane, Hempnall
Sold by Us £40,000
GUIDE PRICE: £40,000 TO £55,000*
A rare opportunity to purchase a single enclosure of woodland forming part of Spring Wood, Hempnall, which was originally part of the Hardwick Airfield. Overall the wood extends to approximately 6.923 acres (2.802ha), with a mix of deciduous trees including hornbeam, ash, oak, sycamore etc, and a range of conifers planted in the 1960´s which are predominately Scots pine and Norway spruce. The woodland has previously been managed with thinning taking place approximately 4 years ago.
The property is located in a rural location close to the village of Hempnall. Hempnall is about 13 miles from Norwich, the commercial shopping centre for the county and has a main line rail link to London Liverpool Street. The market town of Bungay is about 9 miles away with a wide range of shops, schools for all age groups, an 18 hole golf course and public swimming pool.
From the village of Hempnall proceed east towards Woodton, take the right into Hempnall Green and proceed on this road until you come to the sharp left hand bend. On this bend you will see a track into the woodland immediately opposite you. Follow this track around and the woodland will be found on the right hand side.
Vacant possession will be granted to the buyer on completion 28 days after the auction. Any items which remain in the wood at this date will become the property of the purchaser.
1. The property benefits from a vehicular right of way along the concrete track approximately following the route shown brown on the sale plan. This route is only a right of way and there is to be no parking or storage of materials on this by the purchaser. The purchaser is also liable for an annual maintenance charge for the roadway in proportion to use.
2. There is a right of way along the ride on the southern boundary in favour of the neighbouring land owners. This is hatched blue on the sale plan.
3. There is an overage agreement in place on the land which would require a further payment if planning permission were to be granted on the land. This will be transferred to the new purchaser and further details will be available in the legal pack.
4. The purchaser will be allowed access over the rides to the north and west providing ground conditions are suitable
5. There is a small patch of Japanese Knotweed on the ride to the North-East of the plot. We are advised this is not spreading and is being treated with the relevant herbicide.
Norfolk County Council: County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 2DH. Tel: 0344 800 8020.
South Norfolk District Council: South Norfolk House, Cygnet Court, Long Stratton, Norwich, NR15 2XE. Tel: 0808 168 2000.
Ben Blower, Nicholsons Solicitors, 23 Alexandra Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1PP. Tel: 01502 532312.
Viewings are strictly by appointment. Please contact the auctioneers Beccles Office. Telephone 01502 712122
*Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller´s minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61448306.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100043013221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Durrants, Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Durrants, Auctions on 01502 712122.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.