3 bedroom terraced house for salePritchard Drive, Kegworth, Derby
Sold STC £190,000
- Modern Three story mid town
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with En-suite
- Lounge/diner and Kitchen
- Garage and parking space
William H Brown are pleased to present to the market this modern three story mid Town House. Situated in a highly sort after village location, benefiting from being close to the major work road network and airport.
William H Brown are pleased to present to the market this modern three story mid Town House. Situated in a highly sort after village location, benefiting from being close to the major work road network and airport. The property is modern and well presented throughout. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The second floor consists of the master bedroom and en-suite. Outside there are front and rear gardens and a garage with parking space.
Approach by door to front aspect, stairs to first floor and radiator.
With double glazed window to front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and radiator.
Lounge/diner 14' 4" x 14' 7" ( 4.37m x 4.45m )
With patio doors to garden, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, door to hallway, fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall base and draw units, sink drainer unit, additional work surfaces, tiled splash back, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer space.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 10' 5" ( 2.62m x 3.18m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, partial tiling to walls, low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Master Bedroom 18' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.66m x 3.84m )
With double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, radiator and door to ensuite.
With shower cubicle, partial tiling to walls, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn.
To the rear of the property is a paved garden, with soil area, enclosed with fenced walls and gated access to communal parking area where the garage can be located.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61448339.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH107984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.